The Churches of the Hedingham and Upper Colne have moved on line!
There can be no further church services in our church buildings for now, but the church (the people) are very much still here and open for worship. Rest assured the prayers of the faithful will continue for all our parishioners at this difficult time and we will be joining in a ‘virtual’ way for Sunday Worship.
We have now moved online for all of our services – please see the Videos at the top of the page or in the drop down menu. Or go onto YouTube and search for Revd Liz Paxton. All our services are there with involvement from across the benefice.
Revd Liz Paxton
We are a group of seven churches in the historic, beautifully rural Hedingham and Upper Colne area.
Each of our churches has its own individual and unique personality. However, as a benefice, we are united in our shared passion of serving the people in our communities. We’re a caring, friendly and open-minded group who’s primary role is to take good care of souls. Learn about our wider vision and how we engage with our community below.
A vision for our churches
In the light of God’s call, our vision is to promote Christian faith and fellowship in our community by :
- proclaiming the Gospel of God’s saving love through Jesus Christ
- worshiping God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit with joy and sincerity
- welcoming all who come to church, respecting our differences
- serving one another and this community in the power of God’s grace
- praying for parishioners in need and for the wider community
- meeting our financial obligations
- doing all that we can with care and joy